Monday, June 17, 2013

Transparent and Humble

I may be one to keep to myself and one to ask the questions that no one else will ask, but I'm also someone who is observing the things going on around me. I don't have any reason to conclude that e people around me have any concern for the things that I care about, but I can say that when I give them reason to care it comes in the form of my own testimony.
When I share my life experiences, I have a reason to give myself less in respect of what my feels of a situation was as opposed to what really happened.

Who knows my feelings and why should they?
What's the dream that the man has tried to show me? 
When will I wake up to the smell of the blood shed on the street and give a damn?
Where is this motivation of mine coming from?
Why is it that when I look around, the truth is always concerning me and what I can do.
How can I affect some change in the people around me?

I remember the other day when Ms. Marilyn was talking about the importance of our testimony, especially how much the unexpected comes out when you least expect it.
I prefer to refrain form all the talking about myself, because the basic principle about it is a matter of humility. Isn't that the main problem that I have had in my entire life?

Right now I can feel that the wheels Turning are of God's work.
My concern isn't that I want to be heard, it is that I want to help the harvest. I want to be a tool of God, not just another person seeking glory to my own name.
Where I've come from has helped to shape my purpose and also to restructure my personality so that I may receive God's blessings. My own transformation, which is still in progress, can be the tool for God. However, I can not say that everything else about me isn't. It must be true that even the bad things about me, God turns it into a positive element. Granted, he might not let me keep these negative things the same, but he sure is turning my affliction into a victory.